Search This Blog

April 28, 2011

Shopping At A New Store?

So yes, I am a very loyal shopper.  Once I find a store I love, I am bitterly loyal to that store, even when service starts to slack, I find excuses to continue shopping as usual.  Other stores might try to draw me in but still I remain, unswayed by their efforts to pursue and persuade me to venture in.  This loyalty is rather perplexing considering there is no contract involved, written or verbal.  Why am I so unyielding to change, to venture out?

Imagine my surprise when a week ago another new offer was extended to me and I unbelievably decided to say yes to the offer of venturing outside my comfort shopping zone.  After very little debate on my part I am going to try another store.  Will the service be the same?  The merchandise appears to be of good quality but what does a cursory glance really tell you. Am I crazy to step out of my realm of comfort and predictability?  Maybe they will prove to be even better than my favorite store.  Or maybe this little experiment will help me determine if I should continue to remain loyal to my current store and look into pushing for a more formal loyalty program from them before any more shopping commences on my part.  So much to consider in only a few more days.      


 

1 comment:

  1. Still trying new stores. Hopefully I will find a new one that captures my interest.

    ReplyDelete