Search This Blog

April 26, 2011

Was I Shopping Here?

Ever gone into a shoe store, found the shoe you were looking for but not a sales clerk can be found for assistance?  So you wait, and wait, and wait some more for anyone to appear. Fidgeting, becoming agitated until finally you are setting the shoe down as you have had enough waiting and are leaving.  Miraculously someone appears from nowhere to assist you with your shoe search.  Where have they been all this time?  Were they watching on some hidden camera waiting until they knew you were about to leave in order to make their appearance?  Probably not but it certainly feels that way in the moment.

For the past month this has been occurring in my dating life.  We go out, have a great time, then nothing. Days and days pass and just when I have gotten to the point of giving up and assuming he has lost interest, he calls.  Does he know I have reached my limit with waiting?  Is this a test?  Or is this simply lack of understanding and very good timing on his part?  More importantly, does this deserve further research?  Being that I am enjoying my time with him, for now I will say yes and continue investigating.  We will see how all of this plays out. 

1 comment:

  1. Update.....didn't work out so well for him. Had to drop him off at the charity shop. Maybe he will be a good choice for someone else.

    ReplyDelete