Search This Blog

July 16, 2011

Take-out Anyone?

Lately more and more online sites offer you the opportunity to try something out without the normal attachments of a typical purchase.  You are essentially given the freedom of take-out without any sort of commitment.  Normally, with certain merchandise, I would definitely take advantage.  Who wouldn't love to run around at a fancy event with a $2000 YSL clutch that you merely "borrowed" for the occasion?  However, call me ridiculous, old-fashioned, or any other cliche, but I just can't bring myself to do the same with my heels. I can see the pull for enjoying a heel in the same sense as the borrowed bag but I find that I get a bit more attached to my heels than I do with other items.  True, I may decide after I purchase the heel that I only want it for just the night, weekend, or maybe just every now and again.  By making the heel mine first, I have the control to make just that decision.  With take-out I am on a time schedule as to when I must return the merchandise or a hefty fee may be imposed on my delay.  Fines, time-constraints, contracts, it is all just a bit too much for essentially a night of take-out.  Buy it first ladies, then dump them off at the curb when you get tired of them.  Its faster and less of a headache.   

No comments:

Post a Comment