Search This Blog

June 29, 2011

When Did Shopping Suck?

I can't ever recall a time not being absolutely in the mood for shopping and trying on new shoes, never. However, recently a very unusual phenomenon occurred.  While slowly perusing the many beautiful new heels on display I had a less than enthusiastic desire to try on or even to purchase any of the new arrivals.  I gradually went through the motions of admiring a few here and there and even tried on a couple but again my desire was just not present.

What could this mean to my future shopping excursions?  Have I lost the lust for shopping for heels?  I just don't know what to make of this bizarre behavior on my part.  I seriously can't imagine not enjoying heels for the rest of my life so this must just be a fluke illness that I need to overcome quickly.  Does anyone know what the cure could possibly be for such an illness?  Until cured, I continue to window shop hoping the urge to shop and enjoy will return but for now that is all that is happening.  Bland window browsing of what I apparently don't want or desire.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Bored, bored, BORED! Seems like everything looks the same, been there, tried that. So boring.

    ReplyDelete