Search This Blog

February 24, 2012

Online Vs Instore Shopping


When you go shopping how do you prefer to do it, is it online or in an actual store?  I always thought I would be just the "in-store" sort of gal for everything I ever purchased.  As I do love to touch and get to know the item more personally, up close.  However, lately, I am all about the on-line shopping experience when it comes to certain items of interest in my life.  You can check out a multitude of merchandise without being interrupted, you can block unwanted solicitation, viewing only items "matching" your criteria, and weed out what you are and aren't looking for much faster online than in the store.  Once you have your "select" items, you can then decide which are really worth your time and energy viewing in person.  Don't misunderstand, I still absolutely love slowly perusing any and every store I come across that has clothing, shoes, bags, and/or accessories of interest.  Shopping online for other items of interest in my life just frees up more time for my passion for fashion!    

 Image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment